Monday, March 29, 2010

2 weeks

Well, its been exactly 2 weeks since I've last blogged, and honestly speaking, I don't have any topics in mind that I wanted to exclaim about.

Nowadays, I no longer blog about my daily musings (like I used to in the past) because I believe nobody actually reads them anyways :D. Well I used to be able to blog a 5000-word essay about one 3D2N camp in full details. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone have actually finished reading the entire chunk of crap, including myself :D. Hahaha. Anyways, as I was saying, I will try to find a topic of interest that I would like to talk about and people can comment on if they should read it.

I guess I've been stuck in a lifeless situation for the past 2 weeks, rushing assignments + tests + presentations that I did not find anything interesting to talk about. Hahaha :D. Now that I'm more freed up, I don't know what to talk about. Hmm.

Anyways, the main reason for this entry is to certify that I'm still alive, whether I have any topics to talk about or not. My pupils are still equal and reactive to light and accomodation. So my blog is not dead YET. But I'll be going on a trip to Genting for a short break from 1-4 April. Well, I've bought travel insurance so rest assured, I should be back to blog after the 4th. Hahaha ;).

No comments: