Monday, March 15, 2010

1150pm

Time check: 1150pm.
Reality check: ICA test at 9am.

Here I am, neither studying nor sleeping, but blogging with my hp while tapping into a neighbour's wifi. And i don't even knw who this person is, i only knw his/her wireless name is 'ken'. Thanks 'ken', for always letting me tap ur wireless! Hoho :D

An w yes, its 1150pm, in less than 12 hrs, i'm gonna sit for my ICA test. And i don't knw what i'm doing here. Study, nothing goes in. Sleep, i can't seem to sleep. This is really infuriating.

I hate the feeling of not being in control. I am fully aware that I'm totally not confident for tmr's paper despite the fact tt i've studied. Well, kind of studied. I know the points but i did not memorise. I don't like to sit for a paper that i know i'm not >65% confident. And tmr i am going to sit for a paper with <65% confidence level.

Sighs. I just hope i can make it through the 100mins paper tmr.

Time to sleep, or try to sleep, at least..

No comments: