Thursday, February 25, 2010

MONEY.

Do you always feel that money come and go very fast?

Today is 25th. 25th = payday.

I should be feeling happy that its payday, but no.

After paying all the bills and whats nots + saving, I'm only left with peanuts amount of money to spend for the rest of the month.. Yes, I've learnt to set aside savings FIRST before I spend it because I know people like me spend money like there's no tomorrow, and if I save the remainders, chances are there'll probably be nothing left.

I'm constantly feeling broke, why? :(

I do save, but the figures in my savings account never seem to go up :(. I tried to be frugal, but I know that's not my lifestyle and I never liked it.. Does that mean that I can never enjoy saving money? So to save money means bitter life? So I have to always be eating bread and butter or porridge with soya sauce for my 3 meals, wear clothes that last me 10 years (because I cannot go shopping), decline any invitations to go out (because that will mean spending $$) and worse, say "no" to short trips to give myself a deserved break?

That's VERY sad! No life!

If that's the case, I rather die poorly but I've lived a happy and fulfilled life, rather than dying with lots of $$ but I've probably not seen anything else but myself, my bread and my pet dog. Oops, I should be frugal so I shouldn't be having a pet dog. Argh!

But but, I really don't like the feeling of not having enough $$ to spend every month. Sighs. OH says I never set my priorities right. I just wish my course will be over soon, then my pay will increase! Please please!

No comments: